Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brazen Racing

A couple of years ago, I started doing 5k's with Brazen Racing.  Mostly I was walking them.  My motivation behind Couch to 5k was partially to prepare for Bay to Breakers, but also to start actually running the 5k's I do with Brazen.  I did one over the weekend with my injured back.  It sucked.  Freezing cold, wet, muddy.  I jogged the flat parts but there were so many muddy parts on a grade that I had to walk them.  Slowly.  I think my final time was almost an hour so I was doing 20 minute miles. 

Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos since we were so disgusting and muddy at the end.  I definitely recommend Brazen Racing (cool shirts and medals, lots of goodies in our bags and good friends to see), and I look forward to feeling better so I can actually RUN an entire 5k soon!






1 comment:

  1. Lori, kudos to you for getting out there! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete