Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Project 365: Days 11 and 12

Day 11:

Last night, for Dave's birthday, a group of us went to see Beach Blanket Babylon in San Francisco.  I hadn't been in over 10 years.  It's such a fun show.  We had dinner afterward at the Stinking Rose (a garlic restaurant).  Delish!  Fun time.  Here's a picture of Rita and me at Beach Blanket Babylon.  We didn't know this but there aren't supposed to be ANY photos in the theater.  WHOOPS!  We just thought we weren't supposed to take any of the show.  I feel like it makes this a very special picture!  Me and my partner in crime, my activities partner...RITA!


Day 12:

Today I marched in the 2011 San Francisco Gay Pride Parade with Jimmy and the Rainbow Community Center of Contra Costa County.  My partner in crime was there too, of course.  So was Yolanda, Chris, Ronnie, Brynn, Jorel, Rigo, Sarah and lots of other awesome people.  It was my first time even being at the parade.  I dressed up as a butterfly.  It was a lot of fun to march, although it was a few hours of waiting around before we got started.  So I got way too much sun and I'm super sore and tired from standing.  But it was a lot of fun and I am excited I got to be part of it.  As I'm typing this, I still don't know which photo I'm going to choose for my 365 blog!!!  So many great ones to pick from!

No comments:

Post a Comment