Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Project 365: Days 24-27

Day 24:

Friday, July 8


I performed 8 Miles Wide with a special Bitch Pudding intro to celebrate Jimmy's birthday on Friday at Twirly Girls.  Photo is courtesy of Andrew at Liquidpulp Photography.

Day 25:

Saturday, July 9


This is Melody and me (and Rita being silly) at Poletential's Air Show on Saturday.  Photo is courtesy of Melody.  Shockingly, I took very few photos that night. 

Day 26:

Sunday, July 10


On Sunday, I put my bathingsuit on, then laid around all day and did nothing.  I was tired.  I'm always tired.  :-)

Day 27:

Monday, July 11


This morning, I got out of bed at 5:30 a.m. and went to the gym -- all because of the cube girls at the Poletential Air Show.  So cool.  I want to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment