Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Studio Spotlight: Vertical Fitness Studios!

A couple of weekends ago, Rita, Edna and I took a little road trip up to Roseville (Sacramento area) for the grand opening party for Vertical Fitness Studios.  I had spoken to Valerie Wagner-Rush on Facebook several times and was excited to go visit her studio and give myself a new job title.  

I think I'm going to call myself:  The Northern California Pole Dance Ambassador on behalf of Twirly Girls Pole Fitness.  Perhaps I need a crown. 

The open house was really cool -- vendors were selling clothes and beauty products.  Students and instructors from the studio were doing demos.  We got to tour the studio, watch some dances and sample fun products.  

If you are in the Sacramento area, please check out their website:  http://verticalfitnessstudio.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment