Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holotta's Un-BOY-Lievable Drag Show at Club 1220

If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area and looking for a fun show, put down in your calendar the first and third Sundays of each month, along with the second Saturday of each month, and come visit Holotta's Un-BOY-Lievable Drag Show!

From classy to trashy, this show runs the gamut and has some of my favorite Queens in the world!  I truly consider many of these girls to be my good friends.  Although my "new" job makes it harder for me to show up on Sundays, I have a great time at every single show I attend.

If you have never met Holotta Tymes, you are in for a treat.  Having traveled the world as a child Broadway star, worked at the world-famous Finnochio's, and now one of the stars of Sunday's A Drag at the Starlight Room in San Francisco, Holotta is a true entertainer.

Check out some videos from the show below and then I hope to see you at Club 1220 soon!  This weekend is the big toy drive, which will include some performances from the Queens.  Then, the annual Christmas show will be on Sunday, December 22.  Don't miss it!  The theme shows are always THE BEST!








No comments:

Post a Comment