Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Volare Variety -- A burlesque show in San Francisco!

A couple of years ago, I noticed a local pole dancer on my social media feeds.  She seemed like a cool chick and she was on a crusade to create a pole venue that could be used for lessons and shows.  I now consider Kate a good friend and one of my favorite polers in the world.  Her routines are always extremely dynamic and interesting to watch. 

Kate has now created a burlesque/variety show and it will be unveiled in San Francisco this January 4, 2014:  "Taking Burlesque to new heights, Volare Variety is San Francisco's brand new variety showcase. Drag Queens, Pole Artists, Boylesque & More! Prepare to be amazed with visions of extreme physical talent and neo-Burlesque set to the sound of classic tunes.
For more information, please visit: www.volarevariety.com."

While I will not be performing at this event, I will be there as an usher and to support Kate in her latest adventure!  Many of my friends are performing in this show.  I am so excited, I could almost pee my pants!  I'll control myself though.  I don't want to make a mess here at the day job. 

Please like the Facebook page HERE.  

The Facebook event page is HERE.

And you can buy your tickets HERE.   

Stage Werx is a very intimate theater, so don't wait until the last minute to get your tickets.  This show will be a sell-out.  Hope to see you there!  In the meantime, enjoy some photos from our awesome photoshoot (with only some of the cast, as a freezing early Sunday morning in San Francisco was not the bees knees for everyone) at a secret location in San Francisco.  Shout out to Jo-Jo Jones Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment