Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Review of Artista Active Wear's Monokini

Recently, I posted a photo of myself wearing Artista Active Wear's monokini on Instagram and I received messages asking how well it supported "the girls."  So, Saturday, I went to the studio to test it out.  I did video my review, but apparently didn't realize that camera wasn't focused, so I figured a written review and pieces of my dance on video should suffice.  I recorded this dance at 9:30 PM on a Saturday, after having participated in the Wipeout Run (a 5k with ten obstacles) that same afternoon (and after spending over four hours in the car going to and from the event).  I got ridiculously sunburned.  And I haven't been doing regular pole classes since starting my new job in February.  Now that the disclosures are out of the way, don't expect much from the actual dance.  Just watch the movements and see how the outfit moves with me.

In the interest of full disclosure, I was recently invited to be a Brand Ambassador for Artista.  However, I did purchase this item with my own money.  This review would be the same whether I was reppin' them or not.

First off, I loved how the monokini looked.  I did order a size up (XXXL), as I felt I was between sizes, and I probably would have been fine with the XXL.  Second off, I loved how it felt.  It was comfortable to wear.  No riding up or slipping down.  And no dreaded back rolls.

Now, for how the girls reacted.  In the category of "TMI," although most people probably do know, and again, in the interest of full disclosure, I had a breast lift nine years ago.  However, my boobs are way bigger and sit way lower than I would like.  That being said, they are still way perkier than the boobs I used to have.  If I had tried to wear this outfit back then, my boobs would not have stayed in place.  However, I do have a halter dance bra that would fit just fine under the monokini.  I have to say, though, that I loved that this outfit didn't give me a back roll, and I imagine a bra under it might do that.

At the end of the day, though, I did love the outfit and would recommend it.  If you want to see it in action, check it out below.  And if you want to order it (or anything else) for yourself, you can use my discount code for 10% off: ABALM10.  Just visit www.artistaactivewear.com.

Check out the video and let me know if you have any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment