Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Operation Upside Down: Month 4

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it.  I went upside down.  By myself.  Before we get there, check out my month three update HERE.  And now...rejoice...Even if it's a pretty sloppy attempt, that looks like upside down to me!



WHAAAAAAT....

So I had another light month.  I went to San Luis Obispo and Disneyland last month and had a work event, so I missed a couple of classes, but I am still progressing.  Check out some other highlights from October below.

October 5:







October 9:







October 12:










October 30:




I'm pretty pleased with my progress.  I will have to take a lyra break in November as I have an appointment on Mondays all month after work.  But I will try to step up my yoga and pilates reformer at home to keep myself from losing any strength.  I also need to drag my lazy butt up to start doing squats again in the mornings.  I have no booty! 

See you next month! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay, inversions! I love how you celebrate each one. I should celebrate myself more often. Oh, in addition to squats, hip thrusts work your booty really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been getting up in the mornings to do squats. I will add some extra hip thrusts in for good measure! :-D

      Delete